Air conditioner troubleshooting, how to and tips
At All Week we strongly believe in educating clients and provide them with useful information to maintain proper functionality of their ac and hvac systems or safe troubleshooting tips prior to offering our assistance. So we in this section we provide videos about basic ac troubleshooting tips for common air conditioning malfunction cases. But keep in mind if you find those suggested tips confusing, please feel free to call us anytime and we’ll be glad to assist you.
Don’t Try Hvac Repair On Your Own …
On Jul 31, 2018
Have you always been handy? A do it yourself kind of a person, who can fix pretty much every thing around the house?
Recognizing & Troublshooting AC Electrical Problems
On Jun 29, 2018
It’s generally hard to guess whether your AC issues are caused by the wiring or by some other problem.
One indicator to AC electrical problems is a higher electrical bill than usual.
Benefit Of Air Conditioning Inspection & Maintenance
On Jun 01, 2018
Improve your air conditioner efficiency
During an ac inspection, a technician checks thermostat calibration, electrical connections, starting capabilities, and more, to insure system proper functionality and best performance.
Keep Your Home Cool & Comfortable For The Summer While Saving On Utility Cost
On May 04, 2018
Check the thermostat
Turn the temperature down so it reaches the “cool” setting. Your AC should turn on and provide a stream of cooled air. If not, contact a local hvac professional.
Proper troubleshooting steps for AC Freon Leaks
On Jul 04, 2017
Refrigerant absorbs the heat from your indoor air and transfers it outside, cooling the air down.
Frequent long use of AC systems during hot summers commonly causes refrigerant or freon leaks, resulting to system malfunction.
How To Troubleshoot AC Leaking Water
On Jun 01, 2017
Troubleshooting An AC Unit Not Working
On May 15, 2017
- 1st check if the thermostat is set on “Cool”
- Check the electrical and make sure it’s in order…
My Air Conditioning unit not working.
On Aug 13, 2015
- Check the thermostat make sure it is set on Cool and the fan on Auto.
- Go outside and check your outside condenser if it’s tuning or not
- In the event that the outside unit is not working then check the batteries on the thermostat and make sure they are good.
- If you changed the batteries and you set the thermostat to Cool and the fan on Auto and the unit still not working that means a further diagnose is needed by a factory trained technician.
My AC unit is leaking from the ceiling.
On Aug 15, 2017
- Turn your AC unit OFF from the emergency switch located on the side of the unit.
- Under the AC unit you should find the emergency drip pan that catches all the condensate water and drain it to the emergency drain line, you need to check the drain line and make sure it’s clear.
- If the drain is clogged and you couldn’t clear it then you should call one of our factory trained technician.
My AC unit is blowing warm air.
On Aug 14, 2017
- Check your outside condenser and make sure it’s running.
- If not, then you have to check your emergency beaker and make sure it’s on.
- If the beaker is on then you would need to call one of our factory trained technician.
My outside condenser is frozen.
On Aug 13, 2017
- Check your filter and get it replaced.
- If not turn your air conditioning unit off.
- Call an AC factory trained technician immediately to determine if you may have a freon leak on your system.
My outside condenser is making a loud noise.
On Aug 14, 2017
If this didn’t help then you need to make a call to our factory trained technician your outside condenser fan may need to be replaced.