Buy a Carrier Performance Residential Air Conditioner Condensing 24ACC618A003 From All Week And Get It Installed At Best Rates Anywhere In New Jersey Today!
Carrier® brand air conditioners consisting of specially made Puron® refrigerant. These units have a collection of features that cannot be matched by any other brand. They specialize in modern features, efficiency and long term durability. The 24ACC product was manufactured using Carrier’s Purion® refrigerant. This appliance helps to protect the earth’s ozone layer.
This air conditioner meets Energy Star® criteria for improved energy efficiency. You can check the ratings of this product to get the best system for your residence or business.
- 14 – 16.5 SEER/11.5 – 13.5 EER
- Microtube technology™ refrigeration system
- System supports Edge® Thermidstat™ or standard thermostat controls.
- Environmentally friendly Puron® refrigerant comes with low service cost and helps protect the ozone layer.
- Scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Filter drier
- Low and high pressure switches
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability
- Long-line – up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient (down to -20°F/-28.9°C) with accessory kit
Product Resources: (Downloads)
Carrier Performance 24ACC618A003 Sales, Installation, Repair, Maintenance and Replacement Service NJ
All Week HVAC and Carrier have been partners for a long time, this gives All Week the right to handle all Carrier products in New Jersey. Over the past year, we have been recommending and installing different types of Carrier systems that include air conditioners and new units for residential and commercial properties within New Jersey.
We leave our clients satisfied, and in turn they give us positive reviews on the recommendations we offer. That and more is why we are the most reliable and trusted partners of Carrier systems.
Our staff are well trained to work on all Carrier systems, we make sure that they undergo specific training on all models and compatible equipment. It is important for us that our staff to stay up to date with the latest trends for new and existing equipment in the industry, this is why our customers are satisfied, in turn improving the trust they have for us.
Our store has numerous Carrier equipment available at all times, whether it is the new units, furnaces, coil pieces, or the split units and many more.
We not only do new installations, but our skilled technicians also repair and maintain older models of Carrier air conditioners at your premises – either at home or your business premises.
Get in touch with us today for more information.