Buy a Carrier Comfort Residential Air Conditioner Condensing Unit 24ABB348ABN3 From All Week And Get It Installed At Best Rates Anywhere In New Jersey Today!
Carrier air conditioners with the flagship Puron® refrigerant is paired with a great set of features which are unequaled by any other brand of equipment. The 24ACB model, designed using Purion® refrigerant, is environmentally friendly and helps in protecting the ozone layer.
Designed and manufactured to meet Energy Star® for efficiency in energy when matched with appropriate components. Check the combination ratings in product data for combinations that meet Energy Star® guidelines.
- 14 – 16.5 SEER/11.0 – 13.5 EER
- Microtube Technology™ refrigeration system
- Indoor quality accessories available
- Lower sound level as low as 76 dBA
- System supports Edge® Thermidstat™ or standard thermostat controls.
- Puron® refrigerants are environmentally sound. It has low service cost and no negative effect on the ozone layer.
- 2 stage scroll compressor
- Internal pressure relief valve
- Internal thermal overload
- Low pressure switch
- High pressure switch
- Filter drier
- Balanced refrigeration system for maximum reliability.
WeatherArmor™ protection package:
- Solid, durable sheet metal construction
- Dense wire coil guard standard
- Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint.
- Long-line – up to 250 feet (76.20 m) total equivalent length, up to 200 feet (60.96 m) condenser above evaporator, or up to 80 ft. (24.38 m) evaporator above condenser (See Longline Guide for more information.)
- Low ambient (down to -20°F/-28.9°C) with accessory kit
Product Resources: (Downloads)
Carrier Comfort 24ABB348ABN3 Sales, Installation, Repair, Maintenance and Replacement Service NJ
All Week HVAC and Carrier are partners and have maintained the partnership for decades. All Week HVAC are authorized to work on and handle all Carrier products in New Jersey. For years, they have recommended and successfully installed various Carrier boilers for residential properties within New Jersey.
Thanks to the quality recommendations that we give, our clients have only positive reviews about us. That’s why we are the most reliable and trusted partners of Carrier systems.
Our staff are well trained to work on Carrier systems as they are trained on handling all models and compatible equipment. It is compulsory for our staff to stay abreast with new and existing equipment in the industry, this is the secret behind our satisfied customers.
Our store is well equipped with different types of Carrier equipment at all times whether it is new units, coil pieces, split units and many more.
We not only do new installations, but our skilled technicians also repair and maintain older models of Carrier air conditioners at your premises – either at home or your business premises.
Get in touch with us today for more information.